Boelter Hall 5531, 420 Westwood Plaza, UCLA
Los Angeles, CA 90095
E-mail : email@example.com
- 2003-2007, BS, Tianjin University
- 2007-present, PhD candidate, University of California, Los Angeles
- Sep, 2004 ~ July, 2005: Participation in National Natural Science Foundation of China
Synthesis of novel spiroheterocyclic framework via the 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition.
- July, 2006 ~ July, 2007: Participation in the National Natural Science Foundation of China
Synthesis and character research of hydrogen-bond containing calixarenes.
- July, 2006 ~ July, 2007: Participation in the iGEM competition.
- Jan, 2008 ~ present: Natural product biosynthesis study in Yi Tang's lab, UCLA.
- Jan, 2006 ~ March, 2006: Technical Advisor, I cooperated with colleagues from different universities and succeeded in finding the innovative point of the substituting method for synthesizing TFBA and designing a blue print for industrial production.
Membership and Interests
- Sep, 2003 ~ Sep, 2005: Monitor of Class 8 of Chemical Engineering
- Aug, 2005 ~ Sep, 2006: President of the Student Science & Technology Union
- Jul, 2006 ~ Jul, 2007: Member of iGEM team of Tianjin University
- 2010 ~ present