We are a young group focusing on genomics aspects of natural product biosynthesis in tropical plants. The techniques we use are related to bioinformatics, biostatistics, evolutionary biology, as well as molecular biology. We have state-of-the-art facilities including high performance computer, real-time PCR machine, flow cytometry and bioanalyzer.
Since the group was established in 2013, we have published a paper in Planta, and submitted 2 papers to SCI journals. We are endeavred in very exciting projects which may have impact not only on evolutionary and biological network theory development, but on biotechnological uses of insights into plant natural products.
- Identification and purification of biologically active molecules in medicinal plants.
- Characterization of metabolic pathways and their regulations of biologically active molecules.
- Emergence and evolution of metabolic pathways in plants.
- Comparative genomics of tropical plants.
- Peng Wang
- Associate Researcher
- Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences
- Address: Baodao New Town, Danzhou, Hainan Province, China
- Email: email@example.com
Who is Visiting Us?