Instructors: Drew Endy (endy & stanford # edu)
TAs: Maureen Hillenmeyer (maureenh & stanford # edu)
Lecture: T/R 10-11a, Building 540 Room 108 (540-108)
Class Tutorial / Office Hours: Mondays 2-3p and Thursdays 1-2p, location Y2E2-362 (project studio, third floor, green atrium)
Welcome to BIOE.144, Stanford Bioengineering's Lectures & Dialog on Synthetic Biology!
- Solutions to the midterm have been posted!
- HW4 has been posted (this is the last assignment for the quarter).
- Links to Notes on Abstraction have been added.
- Solutions to HW1, 2, and 3 have been posted!
- Midterm will be in class on 5 March. Topics covered are (i) DNA synthesis & construction, (ii) DNA engineering, and (iii) RNA engineering
- Class is canceled for Tuesday 24 February; we'll resume on Thursday 26 Feb.
- Assignments #2 and #3 have been posted here!
- Location for office hours will be Y2E2 RM 362 (3rd floor project studio, green atrium)
- Office hours are scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays (please see above).
- Please email Drew preferred dates for possible field trips!
- Please email Drew preferred times for a weekly office hour / tutorial session!
- Maureen Hillenmeyer is our TA!
- Assignment #1 is online. Parts 1, 3 & 4 are due at the beginning of class on Thursday 15 Jan. Part 2 is due at the beginning of class on Tuesday 20 Jan.
- Download the reading for the next class, Tuesday 13 Jan, here.
- Class is starting today, 8 January 2009!