BE UG Board Meeting
Nov 24, 2008
- Welcome and Attendance
- Curriculum Committee
- Cathy will contact them for a meeting for the 2nd or 3rd week of December
- ASA recognition -
- need to meet with BE-BMES to discuss differences
- schedule time?
- Course 20 Underground Guide - Emzo
- Associate Advising
- group dinner postponed to December 7th, 6-8
- Mezzanine Lounge, Student Center
- Order RedBones
- T-Shirt Study Break
- December 1st 6:30-8pm
- $10 per shirt
- Cinderellas Pizza (Marta Order)
- Finals Study Break
- Thursdy Dec 11, 8pm.
- NO AVAILABLE rooms in the student center. Where should we host it?
- Comfort food of cookies donuts hot chocolate etc
- UG Lounge
- Cathy knows about requests
- IS&T are taking a long time to get us computer/printer setup
- Coffeemaker is having difficulties but we'll have it eventually
- are posters being ordered?
- Cathy is checking on the link to BE Board from BE Webpage
- Should we email out about them now to get people thinking?
- ONE BIG EMAIL
- to BE undergrads
- with all our dates for the rest of the semester
- and information about elections, extra tshirts, underground guide interest