I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Alexandre Tayale
- University of Neuchatel
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from internet research of member, and I've joined because I would like to join OWW to share my academic works, develop new contact and maintain other. I would used it to build and acheive collaborative work in evolutionary biology..
- 2011, PhD in evolutionary Biology, laboratory of Evolutionary botany Neuchâtel university Switzerland
- 2008, MS in Mediterranean Environment, Via Domitia University Perpignan France
- 2006, MS in Oceanography, Marseille Oceanographic Centre France
- 2003, BS in Organism and Population Biology, University of Bretagne Occidentale Brest France
- -Genome dynamics and speciation-
Speciation is a dynamic process implying the establishment of multiple reproductive barriers. My PhD research is focused on the link between genome evolution and intrinsic postzygotic isolation in the young Biscutella laevigata autopolyploid complex (Buckler Mustard, Brassicaceae). The main aim of this project is to evaluate to what extent genome restructuring is driving reproductive isolation and the particular role of TEs in genome reorganization during taxa divergence and autopolyploidy.
To this aim, 454 genome snapshot, bioinformatics and molecular fingerprinting approaches are being used on experimental and naturally occurring hybrids i) to characterize TE genome fractions in natural populations, ii) to estimate the impact of TEs on immediate versus long term genome dynamics after autopolyploidization, and iii) to evaluate the consequences of genome restructuring on segregation.
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Marie B, Joubert C, Tayalé A, Zanella-Cléon I, Belliard C, Piquemal D, Cochennec-Laureau N, Marin F, Gueguen Y, and Montagnani C. . pmid:23213212.
- Montagnani C, Marie B, Marin F, Belliard C, Riquet F, Tayalé A, Zanella-Cléon I, Fleury E, Gueguen Y, Piquemal D, and Cochennec-Laureau N. . pmid:21796751.
- Marie B, Joubert C, Belliard C, Tayale A, Zanella-Cléon I, Marin F, Gueguen Y, and Montagnani C. . pmid:21590302.
- Tayale, Alexandre; Gueguen, Yannick; Treguier, Cathy; et al. Evidence of donor effect on cultured pearl quality from a duplicated grafting experiment on Pinctada margaritifera using wild donors; AQUATIC LIVING RESOURCES Volume: 25 Issue: 3 Pages: 269-280
- Tayale, Alexandre; Parisod, Christian; Natural Pathways to Polyploidy in Plants and Consequences for Genome Reorganization; Cytogenetic and Genome Research, in press
leave a comment about a paper here