User:Allison K. Alix/Notebook/Thesis Research/2013/09/17
|Project name|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
FCS Curves Antibody-Alexa 532
Attaching MB to Au@SiO2-DNA
1) Add 13.3 uL 7.61uM MB to 100uL Au@SiO2-DNA
2) Hybridize by heating for 20 min @ 75C
3) Slowly cool to room temperature.
4) Prepare 5X, 10X, and 100X dilutions in PBS
5) Run FCS Measurements on each. If signal is seen with the least concentrated solution, prepare 1000X and 10,000X dilutions as well.
FCS Curves Au@SiO2-DNA-MB
-Run Au/DNA-MB without silica coating
-Calculate concentrations of gold, DNA, and Beacon