- I don't understand this but we are going to talk about neuroscience ethics. Why? This is supposed to be a course on nano ethics.
- here he goes again on Nazi stuff
- moral gravitas - didn't realize I'm in a Latin class
- he's going over autonomy again
- talking again about Nazis
- he said utilize
- look up Nuremberg and Tuskegee
- Apparently people can remotely log into this class and ask questions. Why am here? Is attendence taken?
- principle of double effect
- why do we keep talking about medical ethics? I actually feel sorry for all the medical doctors if they had to go through this class.
- wexelblat effects
- he likes to say fiduciary
- not sure why but we seem to be going over mechanisms to protect patients. Still nothing about nanoscience.
- he said utilizing
- not sure why but he's talking about something with a federal code "fed. Reg. 56 cfr 28002" I do not understand why.
- so as a joke at the beginning of the class, this guy put a bust of someone to the camera. I thought that only movies stereotyped brainy people as having busts of people. I don't think I have ever come across a real person that owns a bust.
- look up the irb
- I must admit that this class was structured better. There was lots of examples. Unfortunately none of the examples were geared towards nanoscience.