I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Avnish Patel
- PhD student @ University of Reading
- G58, School of Biological Sciences, AMS Building, The University of Reading, Whiteknights, Reading, Berkshire. RG6 6AJ. United Kingdom.
I work in the Ian Jones lab at Reading University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Nature Podcast, and I've joined because In order to share and learn from information about prion proteins.
- Year 2008, PhD Prion Proteins, The University of Reading
- Year 2004-2007, BSc. Biochemistry with molecular biology and biotechnology, The University of Bristol
- Interest 1 - Transmissable Spongiform Encephalopathies.
- Interest 2 - Protein Folding.
- Interest 3 - Nanotechnology.