I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Bo Zhou
- Department of Developmental Biology
- 279 Campus Drive, Beckman B300
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Stanford, CA 94305
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Shapiro and Smolke Labs at Stanford University.
- 2014, PhD, Stanford University School of Medicine
- 2007, BA, College of Arts & Sciences, University of Pennsylvania
- 2007, BS, School of Engineering & Applied Science, University of Pennsylvania
- Systems biology
- Network dynamics
- Nonlinear systems
- Regulatory Circuitry
- Synthetic biology
- Developmental biology
Error fetching PMID 18483623:
- Error fetching PMID 18483623:
- Lin, Z., C.A. Friesen, J.V. Schurman, L. Ander, B. Zhou and R.W. McCallum. 2006. Autonomic nervous system response to a solid meal in healthy children: Its relation to gastric myoelectrical activity. Neurogastroenterology and Motility 18: 491.
- Zhou, L.J., K.Q. Pei, B. Zhou and K.P. Ma. 2007. A molecular approach to species identification of Chenopodiaceae pollen grains in surface soil. American Journal of Botany 94: 477-481.
- Chen, F.S., D.H. Zeng, B. Zhou, A.N. Singh and Z.P. Fan 2006. Seasonal variation in soil nitrogen availability under Mongolian pine plantations at the Keerqin Sand Lands, China. Journal of Arid Environments 67:226-239.
leave a comment about a paper here