I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Catherine Gorick
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Baker House 337
- Email me: cmg (at) mit.edu
I learned about OpenWetWare from MIT class 20.109, and I've joined because I'm taking 20.109!
- 2015, BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Biological Engineering
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2013
- Course 20
Year of Graduation
Preferred OH Time
What times on Sundays (both sections), Mondays (both sections), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for regular (short) and/or occasional (long, held before major assignments are due) office hours?
- Anytime on Sundays, Monday between 11 and 4, Tuesdays between 12 and 1
Potentially Relevant Background
Have you already taken MIT's BioSafety training?
- I don't think so?
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Currently taking|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No|
|7.03 (Genetics)||Yes, last semester|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||Yes, some microbial|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes, electrophoresis, PCR|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- Worked on a biological research project for two years in high school investigating antifungal peptides from termite microbiome - BSL1 lab
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.