Diveena Vijayendran (an artistic interpretation)
- Diveena Vijayendran
- I worked as a research assistant under the supervision of Dr. Tilahun Abebe at The University of Northern Iowa (May 2007 - December 2008)
- Email me through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently pursuing PhD in genetics at ISU
- Senior, BS Biotechnology (Honors) Research
- South Australian Matriculation in Biological Sciences
Current Project & Research interests
- In UNI, I worked towards identifying small RNAs in the reproductive structures of drought stressed barley.
- I am very much interested in RNA interference and the applications of it in the medical industry.
- As part of my class project in Recombinant DNA Techniques, me and my group members worked towards engineering light sensitive E.coli to produce vanillin.
Link to project page: []