I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jaime Rodriguez
- MIT applicant
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Surfing the Internet looking for state of the art synthetic biology technology, and I've joined because I would like to dedicate my next years to the study of biology and most specially, synthetic biology. Your forum seems to be the best source of information available in the world. I hope to be able to contribute in the future with my own findings..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.