- The light meter arrived. Peng and I took measurements of the inside of the incubator and found that the light intensity varied widely between flasks (3000-5000 lux).
- We cut up the plastic diffusion grating, but found out that it didn't make the light spread more evenly, so we discarded it.
- We lowered the light fixture and rearranged the flasks, using the lightmeter to get them as close in lux as possible (around 4500). The flasks are packed more tightly now.
- We're less concerned about growing the plates than keeping them alive, so the plates are in a lower lux region.
- I took pictures of our cyanobacteria incubator and uploaded them.