I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Joe Hanson
- Lambowitz Lab - UT Austin
- 1 University Station A4800
- Austin, TX 78705
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the lab of Alan M. Lambowitz at UT-Austin. I learned about OpenWetWare from Class referral, and I've joined because our Synthetic Biology class is using OWW for class wiki.
- 2012 (expected), PhD, Cell & Molecular Biology - University of Texas at Austin
- 2003, BA, Biochemistry - University of Texas at Austin
- Catalytic RNAs
- Mobile Introns
- Directed evolution of ribozymes and intron-encoded proteins