User:Jonathan G. Cannon
- Jonathan G. Cannon
- Middle Georgia State College
- 1100 Second St. SE
- (Dillard Hall rm 211-C)
- Cochran, GA, 31014, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I teach and direct a small, undergraduate research group at Middle Georgia State College (Cochran campus). I learned about OpenWetWare from The Scientist eln (electronic lab notebook) review article, and I've joined to record our original research in an open format, and to introduce lab class students to electronic notebooks and open science.
- 2007, PhD Biophysics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2000, BS Molecular Biology, Brigham Young University
- Osmolyte effects on biochemical interactions
- Introducing students to the research process
- Pre-biotic evolution and artificial cells (hopeful future direction)
- Capp MW, Pegram LM, Saecker RM, Kratz M, Riccardi D, Wendorff T, Cannon JG, and Record MT Jr. . pmid:19757837.
- Hughes NM, Carpenter KL, and Cannon JG. . pmid:23088891.
- Cannon JG, Anderson CF, and Record MT Jr. . pmid:17658791.
- Felitsky DJ, Cannon JG, Capp MW, Hong J, Van Wynsberghe AW, Anderson CF, and Record MT Jr. . pmid:15544344.