Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2011
Course 20, Minoring in 15
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics) Currently Taking
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)Have Taken
7.06 (Cell Biology) Not Taking
7.02 (General Biology Lab) Not Taking
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) Not Taking
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? No
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? No
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Last summer I worked at Princeton University using MidIR spectroscopy to detect blood glucose levels non invasively.
Anything else you would like us to know?
- Kathryn Vogel
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.