User:Kevin A Paiz-Ramirez
- My comprehensive paper concerning my work in bioinformatics Media:Extending_XML_Pipe_DB_to_Create_A_Database_for_Mycobacterium_Tuberculosis.pdf
My passion has driven me to become a life long learner through scholarly inquiry, research, and professional development. My commitment to this ideal is unwavering and I wish to instill it in others. I wish to be able to focus on social justice and a holistic approach to the classroom to shape future students to chase their passions, just as I have; through hard work, dedication, and determination.
- Masters Degree: Columbia University 2013
- Bachelors Degree: Loyola Marymount University 2011
Honors and Activities
- Sigma Xi Science Honor Society
- Theta Alpha Kappa Theology Honor Society
- American Chemical Society
- Tri Beta Honors Society
- Gates Millenium Scholar
- Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, 2002: Specialized in the effects of Nicotine as an anti-inflammatory medication.
- American Eagle Outfitters, Manager 2005-2009: Manager
- Dahlquist Labs, 2010-2011 Bioinformaticist
- Columbia University, 2012-2013 Lab Tech
- Manhattan Village Academy, 2012 Biology Teacher
- Intech Academy, 2013 Science Teacher
- Coronado Middle School, 2013-2014- NGSS Teacher
My favorite aspect of Biology is gaining an understanding of life and the world around me. Specifically in Oceanography.
|KP Ramirez Week 2||KP Ramirez Week 6||KP Ramirez Week OFF|
|KP Ramirez Week 3||KP Ramirez Week 7||KP Ramirez Week 11|
|KP Ramirez Week 4||KP Ramirez Week 8||KP Ramirez Week 12|
|KP Ramirez Week 5||KP Ramirez Week 9||KP Ramirez Week 13|