I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kevin Ming
- Integrated Nanotechnology & Biomedical Sciences Laboratory
- Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering (IBBME), University of Toronto
- Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 3G9
- +1 416-946-0015
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Chan Lab at the University of Toronto. I learned about OpenWetWare from Toronto Microfluidics Foundry, and I've joined in order to join the group Toronto Microfluidics Foundry.
- Current, PhD, University of Toronto
- 2008, MASc, University of British Columbia
- 2005, BSc (Eng), Queen's University
- The development of a quantum dot barcode-based multiple disease diagnostic device.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here