1) XRay analysis of 100% and 50% CEC surfactant Clay
2) Standard solution of CuSO4 calculations
2) standard solution calculations for dilution of stock solution of CuSO4*5H2O
Enter the Page Title Here
|Standard #||CuSO4*5H2O (mL)||H2O(mL)3||m1v1=m2v2||Concentration (ppm)>|
20.53mg/ml of copper sulfate so multiple by weight of sulfate to get concentration of sulfate in solution
- 20.53mg/l*1mol/.09606mg= 208.20 mol/L
To find the concentration of copper for our standers multiple concentration of sulfate to copper weight
- 208.20mol/L *0.063546 mg/mol= 13.23mg/l or ppm
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.