- Lorenzo Pasotti
- University of Pavia
- via Ferrata 3, Pavia I-27100, Italy
- lorenzo dot pasotti at unipv dot it
I work on synthetic biology in the Laboratory for Biomedical Informatics and in the molecular biology lab of the Centre for Tissue Engineering (see Magni lab on OWW), University of Pavia.
- 2012-, Postdoc researcher, University of Pavia
- Feb-Sep 2011, visiting PhD student, School of Biological Sciences, University of Edinburgh, UK
- 2008-2012, PhD, Bioengineering and Bioinformatics, University of Pavia
- 2006-2008, MS, Biomedical Informatics, University of Pavia
- 2003-2006, BS, Biomedical Engineering, University of Pavia
- Modularity of biological parts
- Pathway engineering for biofuel production
- Bottom-up design and modelling of gene networks
- Pasotti L, Zucca S (2014) Advances and computational tools towards predictable design in biological engineering. Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, Article ID: 369681.
- Politi N, Pasotti L, Zucca S, Casanova M, Micoli G, Cusella De Angelis MG, Magni P (2014) Half-life measurements of chemical inducers for recombinant gene expression. Journal of Biological Engineering, 8:5. Link
- Pasotti L, Zucca S, Magni P (2013) Modelling for synthetic biology. Book chapter in: Modeling Methodology for Physiology and Medicine: Second Edition (Elsevier), p.545-564. DOI: 10.1016/B978-0-12-411557-6.00023-9.
- Zucca S, Pasotti L, Politi N, Cusella De Angelis MG, Magni P (2013) A standard vector for the chromosomal integration and characterization of BioBrickTM parts in Escherichia coli. Journal of Biological Engineering, 7:12. Link
- Pasotti L, Politi N, Zucca S, Cusella De Angelis MG, Magni P (2012) Bottom-up engineering of biological systems through standard bricks: A modularity study on basic parts and devices. PLoS ONE, 7(7). Link
- Zucca S, Pasotti L, Mazzini G, Cusella De Angelis MG, Magni P (2012) Characterization of an inducible promoter in different DNA copy number conditions. BMC Bioinformatics, 13(Suppl 4): S11. Link
- Pasotti L, Quattrocelli M, Galli D, De Angelis MG, Magni P (2011) Multiplexing and demultiplexing logic functions for computing signal processing tasks in synthetic biology. Biotechnology Journal, 6(7):784-95. Link
- Pasotti L, Zucca S, Lupotto M, Cusella De Angelis MG, Magni P (2011) Characterization of a synthetic bacterial self-destruction device for programmed cell death and for recombinant proteins release. Journal of Biological Engineering, 5:8. Link