- bsa+ gold and dye with fluorescence 1st batch (400-600 nm and 280)
- BSA + dye (same protocol from the 2/14/12)
- BSA + buffer for the concentration curve as a standard
BSA + Buffer
- 406µl buffer/ 2776 µL = x / 10000µL
- (15µM)(2.7)=(x)(3.18) new concentration in the BSA+Dye+buffer solution = 12.7 µM of BSA in buffer +dye
- diluted gold to 30 µL gold+BSA+dye+buffer +1,000 µL buffer
- diluted gold to 200 µL gold+BSA+dye+buffer + 1,000 µL buffer
- BSA+buffer - diluted 30 µL BSA+buffer + 1,000 µL buffer
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.