- UV vis of dialyzed solutions
- create additional BSA standard and take UV-Vis
- synthesize AuNPs
- create Acetate buffer (pH 5)
- AuNPS were synthesized from previously made stock solutions
- 136g (trihydrate) / 82g (anhydrous) x 1.53g (anhydrous equiv.) = 2.537g
- 2.537 g sodium acetate trihydrate
- 0.6 ml glacial acetic acid
- 500 ml dH20
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.