User:Michael T Tang
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael T Tang
- University of California: San Diego
- La Jolla, California, United States
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work with the tRiton Nano Architects the University of California, San Diego. I learned about OpenWetWare from Facebook, and I've joined because I will be a principal member in the tRiton Nano Architects in BIOMOD 2012. As a tRiton Nano Architect, I develop many project ideas that the team can do during both spring and summer 2012 through reading scientific papers and looking for ways to extend the research. I communicate with the team via the Facebook group chat as well as organize the project meetings for the science team and the development team. I act as a liaison with principal faculty and the team members. Finally, I help edit the wiki for the tRiton Nano Architects in BIOMOD 2012.
- Sophomore, working towards a BS in Nanoengineering: Material Science, University of California, San Diego
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here