I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Minmin Yen
- Cambridge, MA
- Email me at myen2011 at mit dot edu
I work in the Schauer Lab at MIT for my UROP. I learned about OpenWetWare from 20.109 , and I've joined because 20.109 Class.
- 2007, GED, TJHSST
- 2011, BS, MIT
- Molecular Pharmacology
- Genetic Toxicology
- Discovery and Delivery of Molecular Therapeutics
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2008
Year of Graduation
myen2011 AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry) NO
7.06 (Cell Biology) NO
7.02 (General Biology Lab) NO
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) NO
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)?
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)?
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
NIH, NCI, Laboratory of Immune Cell Biology: 2006-2008 summers UVA Developmental Biology Laboratory: 2005 summer MIT Biological Engineering Laboratory: Jan 2008 - present
Anything else you would like us to know?
Interested in molecular pharmacology and the delivery of molecular therapeutics for a variety of diseases, especially those that are particularly common in third world countries.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.