- Many microsphere samples only maintained two data points of information because not enough sample was present for analysis after the safflower oil was cooked off or removed by heat.
- DSC will not be an instrument for analysis of the microspheres especially when not fully dry or encompassed with large amounts of oil. Instead, X-ray analysis will be used.
- All of the PVA/clay films were removed from the freezer and allowed to thaw. The films will be replaced in the freezer. The films prepared on 2013/04/10 will not be replaced in the freezer. These films were placed in the fumehood and allowed to dry. These samples will be run on X-ray for comparison during the next lab session.
- H2O was removed from all of the hydrogel samples and disposed in the proper waste container.
- New H2O was added to each sample (~5mL)