I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Naoki Wake
- University of Tokyo
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from BIOMOD2012 http://biomod.net/, and I've joined because I am a participant of BIOMOD2012,which is a contest for creating nano scale robot. And I am a member of UT-Hongo,which is a team joining this contest. In order to present our research,we need to make wiki page and edit it with all my members.The wiki page is provided by OpenWetWare.So I would like to join OpenWetWare..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.