I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Samuel Acquah
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2010
Year of Graduation
857 399 3583
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics)
7.06 (Cell Biology)
7.02 (General Biology Lab)
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)
Already taken 7.05, currently taking 20.320
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? Yes, a little bit
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? Yes
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
UROP in Ploegh lab since Summer 2009.