I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Stefan Tintea
- Harvard College
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a sophomore in Cabot House. My concentration is undeclared as of yet but my interests lie in physics and biology. I have joined openwetware for coursework in Biophysics 101, taught by Professor George Church.
- 2012, A.B., Harvard
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.