I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Steven Watterson
- Division of Pathway Medicine
- University of Edinburgh Medical School
- Chancellor's Building
- 49 Little France Crescent
- EH16 4SB
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Peter Ghazal's lab at the University of Edinburgh. I learned about OpenWetWare from Workshop at Biosysbio, and I've joined because To learn more and see whether this methodology is applicable to my work.
- 2007, PhD, Trinity College, Dublin
- 2000, MPhys, Univerisy of Edinburgh
- Modelling pathway signalling
- Boolean logic in pathway signalling
- Mathematical biology
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.