- silver stain of fractions
- no mistaken ID -- ~38 kD bands of fraction 5 do seem unique enough to send for MS -- am doing silver stain to assess the degree to which degradation has occurred versus there are differences in staining methods.
- made poly-L-lysine cover slips
- need to set up project page and get Alex on wiki
- need to generate biblio
- need to get him thinking more independently
met w/ Scott
- patient feedback that I'm not calling them
- discussed trying written material to communicate results more efficiently/ less time on web
- patient care until 2 -- need to follow up with Dr. Wallach
- reviewed some data with Caitlin on efficacy of DETC for blocking DHR -- need to also include CD63.