Wikiomics:Alignment visualization and plotting RNA structures
RNA Alignment visualization
- 4SALE A tool for Synchronous RNA Sequence and Secondary Structure Alignment and Editing.
- ConStruct Multipurpose tool for alignment editing, secondary structure prediction and visualizing RNA alignments (new version).
- RALEE RNA ALignment Editor in Emacs.
Plotting RNA structures
- loopDloop a tool for drawing RNA secondary structures in molecular biology.
- jViz.Rna a Java application for visualizing and annotating RNA Secondary Structures
- NAVIEW A group of programs and scripts that produce plots of RNA secondary structures. (Link Broken)
- PseudoViewer Automatically visualizing RNA pseudoknot structures as planar graphs. Needs Windows .NET Framework for "in web" use, else exe is available.
- RNAdraw an integrated program for RNA secondary structure calculation and analysis under 32-bit Microsoft Windows
- RNAfamily A simple software tool that enables the display of all secondary structures for a family of RNA molecules. Uses a linear backbone representation.
- RNAmovies a system for the visualization of RNA secondary structure spaces.
- RNAplot Draw RNA Secondary Structures. Available formats are: PostScript (ps), Graph Meta Language (gml), Scalage Vector Graphics (svg), and XRNA save file (xrna).
- RNAView/RnamlView generates 2-dimensional displays of RNA/DNA secondary structures with tertiary interactions.
- RnaViz A user-friendly, portable, GUI program for producing publication-quality secondary structure drawings of RNA molecules.
- SStructView a Java applet for viewing RNA secondary structures and linking to multiple computational backends.
- StructureLab An integrated graphical software tool for predicting, plotting and analyzing RNA secondary structures.
- VARNA A Java lightweight Applet dedicated to drawing the secondary structure of RNA. It is also a Swing component that can be very easily included in an existing Java code working with RNA secondary structure to provide a fast and interactive visualization.
- XRNA a Java based suite of tools for the creation, annotation and display of RNA secondary structure diagrams.