January 26, 2010
- Set up user page on OpenWetware
- Saved Schade data and pdf file to flash drive
Shade Data Organized
- Column A has the systematic of all the genes.
Note: The next columns will be presented in groups of three for an specific chip. The columns are broken down into normalized, raw, and control data (in that order).
- Columns B,C,D belong to the 257659.txt chip at time(t)=0.
- Columns E,F,G correspond to the 257720.txt chip at t=0.
- columns H,I,J belong to the 258333.txt chip at t=0.
- Columns K,L,M belong to the 12164589.txt chip at t=10 minutes.
- Columns N,O,P correspond to 12164610.txt chip at t=10 minutes.
- Columns Q,R,S belong to the 12164813.txt chip at t=10 min.
- Columns T,U,V belong to the 12251647.txt chip at t=10 min.
- Columns W,X,Y belong to the 12251674a.txt chip at t=10 min.
- Columns Z,AA,AB belong to the 12251693.txt chip at t=0 min.