- Description: Research a past iGEM project or current synthetic biology work (individually)
- 10 minute oral presentation
- You may use a Powerpoint presentation if you like - use it for figures and not to read off of.
- Presentation talking notes (to be posted on wiki)
- Presentation Schedule and Location/Time in header
- Description: In groups of two, develop a list of at least 6 BioBrick-based biological systems and propose two, in detail, for the 2009 VGEM Team's summer research project. For each of the two proposed, design a new BioBrick part or device and describe the larger system in which it would be used.
- Wiki page briefly describing all parts
- Pages detailing two parts in depth
- Include many supporting materials & references
- Description: In a group, design an integrated biological system based the project ideas that were selected from the project 2 presentations.