Recent News and Highlights
- * 2013/12 -- Our lab chip paper has been featured as inside front cover, selected as an Lab on a Chip HOT Article, highlighted on the Lab on a Chip blog and promoted through lab on a chip Twitter
- 2013/12 -- Congrats to Siyu Feng for winning 2013 Gold-Medal Scholar(金质奖章) of Beihang University, which is the highest honor for undergraduates in Beihang University, awarded to only 10 outstanding graduates each year. And Siyu was ranked the FIRST.
- 2013/12 -- Our paper titled‘Microcryogels as injectable 3D cellular micro-niches for site-directed and augmented cell delivery’ was published on Acta Biomaterialia.
- 2013/10 -- Congrats to Jingyu Wang for being awarded Outstanding Social Work Scholarship !
- 2013/10 -- Our paper titled ‘Micro-scaffold Array Chip for upgrading cell-based High-throughput drug testing to 3D using benchtop equipment’was published as cover on Lab on a chip, which was reported by chemistryworld
- 2013/10 -- Congrats to Xiaokang Li for being awarded the ETDZ Urumqi Scholarship !
- 2013/10 -- Congrats to Wei Liu for being awarded the Guanghua Scholarship !
- 2013/10 -- Congrats to Liping Xie for being awarded the prestigious National Graduate Scholarship !
- 2013/09 -- Our paper titled ‘An aptamer based wall-less LSPR array chip for label-free and high throughput detection of biomolecules’was published on Biosensors and Bioelectronics
- 2013/07 -- Xingyong Zhang, master student in Du lab, has accepted a job offer in SFDA in WUzhou, Guangxi Autonomous Region. We wish him great success in his new endeavor!
- 2013/07 -- Dr. Rui Yao, a post doc in Du lab, has accepted an offer to start as an assistant professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Tsinghua University. We wish her great success in her new endeavor!
- 2013/04 -- Congrats to Dr. Yang Zeng for being awarded the National postdoc fellowship ! Her proposed research is highly acknowledged by the research community. Only two awardees in our medical school this term.
- 2013/06 -- Our first paper titled ‘Off-the-shelf microsponge arrays for facile and efficient construction of miniaturized 3D cellular microenvironments for versatile cell-based assays’ was published on Lab on a chip
- 2012/10 -- Congrats to Dr. Rui Yao for being awarded the National postdoc fellowship ! This is the only one in Medical School together with another 5 awardees in Tsinghua.
- 2012/10 -- Congrats to Xiaokang Li for being awarded Guanghua scholarship !
- 2012/10 -- Congrats to Xinyong Zhang for being awarded Outstanding Social Work Scholarship !