- Please make sure that when you link to pages in the wiki you use the internal code [[pagename|text]] rather than the [http://pagename text] format.
- 9:30am Nissl stain of embryo RC015. Follow the link for information on this experiment.
- Made fresh solutions of 50% Alcohol, Xylene 2 and Xylene 3 and followed the sequence from the Cresyl Violet Stain Template with the exception of the acetic alcohol step which was ommitted because the solution was not prepared prior to beginning the experiment. --Reuben Cutfield 17:57, 20 January 2011 (EST)
Working on entry for RC015.
- (Note: Plan changed when I saw the amount of work Fabiana had done on the lab notebook, decided to address her comments first.)
- Going through the changes made to OpenWetWare and reading the comments. --Reuben Cutfield 18:06, 20 January 2011 (EST)
- 2:50pm Finished going through the lab notebook comments made by Fabiana. On Monday I plan to complete the embryo descriptions and add all the articles I mentioned to the journal club page to complete her requests. Going for lunch. --Reuben Cutfield 20:50, 20 January 2011 (EST)
- 3:20pm Filling in details for my embryos.--Reuben Cutfield 21:18, 20 January 2011 (EST)
- 5:00pm Completed draft for RC015 and RC001.
- Finished for the day. --Reuben Cutfield 23:04, 20 January 2011 (EST)