- Synthesize more Lysozyme linked AuNP's and Hemoglobin linked AuNP's.
Stock Solution Prep
- Gold- .011 grams was added to a 10 ml volumetric flask and was filled to 10 ml with water.
- Hemoglobin- .0032 grams of hemoglobin was added to a 10 ml volumetric flask and was filled to 10 ml with water.
- Lysozyme- .02 grams of lysozyme was added to a 25 ml volumetric flask and was filled to 25 ml with water.
- Specific concentrations are expressed below.
- AuNP's were made as dictated below.
- Once the solutions were mixed they were heated for 4 hours at 80 degrees Celsius.
- Note after the samples were made, all of the hemoglobin AUNP's were clear with fibers except for the smallest ratio that was pink.
- All of the lysozyme AuNP's made today were pink except ratios higher than 30:1 had fibers.