- Perform AA on Elastin and Catalase AuNP samples made of November 19, 2013.
- In relation to the gold standards a 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 ug/ml were prepped for comparing to the AuNP's.
- Gold standards were made using stock bottled Ag solutions that was 1000 ug/ml.
- Standards were made by adding .05, .1,.15, .20, and .25 ml of gold standard and filling to 5 ml with water.
- Ratio's for each set of nanoparticles are between 30 and 210.
- Based off of the data represented above the amount of gold in solution for the elastin AuNP's increase are the ratio increases. For Catalase; however, it is more uncertain. The first three ratios are either abnormally higher or lower the the remaining samples.