Learn how to maintain an OpenWetWare Notebook.
- 0.0245g ATP (disodium ATP) was measured out. 10mL of 0.1M TEAB was added and the ATP dissolved in the solution.
- This solution was run through a column equilibrated to 0.1M TEAB.
- Eight 5mL fractions were collected and spotted on a TLC plate. Using UV, it was determined that fractions 2, 3, and 4 contained ATP.
- These fractions were combined and rotovapped.
- Ruthenium was purified in a silica gel column. Please refer to June 25th's entry for procedure.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.