To synthesize hemoglobin-AuNPs and lysozyme-AuNPs.
Creating the Gold Stock Solution
- Add 0.0524 g of HAuCl4·3H2O to a 50 mL volumetric flask and fill with distilled water.
- The final concentration of gold stock was 2.66 mM.
Creating the Lysozyme Stock Solution
- Add 0.0717 g of lysozyme to a 50 mL volumetric flask and fill with distilled water.
- The final concentration of lysozyme stock was 100.28 μM.
Creating the Hemoglobin Stock Solution
- Add 0.0117 g of hemoglobin to a 50 mL volumetric flask and fill with distilled water.
- The final concentration of hemoglobin stock was 15 μM.
Solutions with the following Au:protein ratio were synthesized:
- Gold to Hemoglobin Ratio
- Gold to Lysozyme Ratio
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.