- found the average molar absorptivity of BSA in order to determine the concentration of bond bsa in nanoparticles
- Made 20mL solutions of Nanoparticles
- tom will place in a 100kDa dialysis bag to remove unbound BSA and dye
Calculations for dilutions of 60:1 in 10 mL
- (0.906ml HAuCl4)(0.0027mols/L)= (10mL)(x)
- x=0.000245mols/L of HAuCl4 in 10mL of water total volume
- (x)(.000015mols/L)=(10mL)/(0.000004 mols/L)
- x= 2.666 mL of BSA in 10mL of water total volume
- So,multiplied solutions below by 2 to get total for 20mL
- 2666 µL of bsa
- 906 µL of HAuCl4
- 6428 µL of H20
- £=molar absorptivity of BSA= 0.04985572, will be able to use this value to find the actual concentration of BSA bond in Nanoparticles
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.