- TODAY DIALYSIS OF GOLD NANOPARTICLES IN DIFFERENT VOLUMES
- ADD BSA CONCENTRATION TO BSA CONCENTRATION CURVE
- Spectra/PorBiotech Cellulose Ester (CE) Dialysis Membrane MWCO: 100,000
- 100 kD
- wet in 0.05% sodium azide
- about 1,000 ml water bath
- 5 ml AuNPs b1
- 100 ml water bath
- 3.5ml AUNP b2
Figure 1: image of absorbance of AuNPs before dialysis for batch 1 and batch 2, after dialysis uv spectra will be taken again to obtain the concentration of bsa bound to the nano particles.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.