- we uv-vis aunp before dialysis
- dialyzed aunp using a buffer solution as bath with a ph 4.99, acetate buffer
- dialyzed aunp in buffer
- 5ml of aunt in a bath of 450ml of acetate buffer leave over night and run uv tom
- it fell out of solution not a low enough ph
- so when uv was taken scattering of light occurred and skewed our absorbance
- Something with the azide dialysis tubesm every time we did fibers started forming we tried lower ph.
- it is something that should be investigated
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.